Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A colection of Lokkir

4 posters

Go down

A colection of Lokkir Empty A colection of Lokkir

Post  Lokkir Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:34 am

Here it is, this is all that i have written about Lokkir, i thought i could get it all here so that those interested could read it.

An elf walks up to a table and sits down next to a hooded stranger. The elf is skinny and got short hair and a blank expression on his face. He bends towards the stranger and says “So you have come to hear my story?”. The stranger nods towards the elf “Tell me everything”. “Don’t worry about it I shall tell the whole story” and the elf start to tell the stranger about his past years.

“I was born, before the ages of war. Fifty years before the Tides of darkness were upon us. I was a lonely child, I didn’t like to play and I stayed away from all but my family. I found confidence in only books and I spend a lot of time with them. I read about magic both fiction and fact and I came to focus on the Lore of Fire.

All that changed when I reached the age of forty. My father got sick and there was nothing that we could do to cure it. Then I knew what I were to do, I would learn how to cure and how to mend so that I would not be helpless if such a disease struck some one I love or got wounded.

So when I was considered a grown up I went to Silvermoon City to study the light only to grow into a devoted priest of the light. And by this time I had meet Adriana for the first time, she were slender with Raven black hair and peach coloured skin. I meet her three months before I the priesthood sent me to Lordaeron to serve the Human Prince Arthas Menethil and the Sorceress that accompanied him.

I were on the frontlines when the undead horrors struck the first blows at Lordaeron and the horrors still haunt my dreams. But I served the prince with all of my devotion until he gave an order I could not follow, to slay the civilians living in the human city of Stratholme. I returned with the order of the Silver hand to the Capitol City and from there I hasted back to Quel’Thalas. And once again I was in the company of my beloved.

But a few months after my return the scourge struck at Quel’Thalas. During the chaos of the attack I got separated from Adriana and my family except from my grandfather. He was old and weak so he gave me an… item to protect because I were unable to bring him any further and we were far from safe, so I left him behind as well.

When I returned to the ruins of Silvermoon I searched the ruins for my Dear Adriana and my family but they were no were to be found. All I found was a journal dressed in black leather, its pages were torn but some were still readable. The dark text in the book spoke of shadows far beyond our vision and creatures that could return the dead to life. In my foolish desperation I believed what I read but I were afraid to be discovered. So I travelled south and further south until I reached the dwarven land Kaz Modan. And in a dark crypt upon a mountain I studied the secrets of the book and readied the one of the dark spells described in the book. But I was fooled.

As soon as the spell was cast I felt it, a presence I had not felt before. But I were still alone in the crypt except form the corpses then some one talked to me through my mind that promised me that he would help retrieve those who I had lost if I let it use my body as a host until his task was done. I was a fool and accepted.

What I did after that was nothing I could control. I went back to the Quel’Thalas and fought the horde with the same shadow magic that probably had killed my beloved and then when the alliance with the horde was formed I killed for the horde. Until recently when I saw the cost of my decision and I got help repulsing the foul spirit that possessed my body. While in the service of the horde the spirit got recruited by the brotherhood of the Sharpened Quill but and that was one of few wise decision he had done.

And here I am, ready to serve the Quill and the Horde at a moments notice. Did you have any other thing you want to know about me stranger?”. The stranger who had listened intently pulls the hood that had covered her face back “No my dear that was all”.

It was dark, the huge walls towered above. The moon painted the land in silver and white. The air was sticky and hard to breath, death was the master here. The robed elf looked around, the plague had struck the hardest here and the land itself had turned to undeath. He took a hunk of flesh from the corpse at his feet. But the corpse didn’t seem to let him do that, but it could not stop him because its body were broken. The elf studied the flesh optically then threw it to the ground and turned to the form of a woman next to him. This illusion, apparition had haunted him for days and seemed not to tired but to be eager to follow him, to haunt him. “Is this what you want me to do? Walk the plague lands until madness consume me? To search for answers when there is no to find?”.

The apparition turned to him and smiled not saying a word. Her expression was like a child, free from doubt and fear. The elf sighed, “This torment, my sins will haunt me to the end of my time”, then woman moved closer and whispered with a soothing voice “You have sinned, and atonement is your path, but I am here for other reasons” she smiled again and stepped back into the shadows. The elf sighed and rode back into the plaguelands.

And here is the next part:
This plague. It need to be examined, but for that i need to know what will be happening to the one suffering from it. For that i need to get some one infected. But there is no one to trust, no one that i can believe to tell the whole truth, they don't know what is important, and who would willingly accept to take on the task to get infected by a plague!? The Elf sighed "My dear, who can i trust?". The Apparition turned to him and smiled "trust in yourself. You cant lie to yourself, can you Lokkir?". The elf pondered these words for a few seconds. "Well... some one would need to do this" with those words he drank the brown liquid.

The smell of the plaguelands where but a memory, and he were not pleased with it. Those fools in high command ordered him of to Draenor instead letting him remain in the plaguelands and fight the impending threat. Those fools now most of his research was in vane. Yet the resources from Draenor and the distant threat of the Legion was reason enough to send him here. Blasted fools, they don't understand there own best. He turned slightly to his right. "Yet how come you followed me to this land?". The apparition gave him a warm look and smiled. "Your destiny is far from ended. And so i remain."

Argh, the sand where blistering hot towards the bare skin. It burned, all over him, the sun gazed down on his burned body form above. Stupid dragons, why did they attack? Damn them all, and damn the sun that persecuted him for being out in the desert daytime. He had gone there to
do a heroic deed and all he got was attacked by ignorant beasts.

“Lokkir, what are you going to do, she wont come and tell you to walk this time, she wont return. Get on your feet and walk it off.” He said to himself. He tried to arise *Crack*

“Aargh! Well Lokkir, your legs broken, crawl.” He said.
And he stared to crawl, slowly over the burning sands, it got in every where, in every wound on his body, every place where the dragons fire had burned his flesh.

”Lokkir, why did you do this? Why did you seek to change the past? You are miserable a weakling with the courage of a rabbit.” He said to himself. “Any why am I talking to myself, well no one else around so I guess it don’t matter. So just keep crawling or the vultures will eat you.”

“Why did you send her away? Why did you do that, honestly you needed her support for those times when Cathleen isn’t at your side. How will now keep you sane in your loneliness? You on your own with the world ahead, riding into the wilderness just to get attacked by dragons.”

He was sweating and the sun started to set in the horizon, and yet there was no sign of anything but the wildlife and the burning sands. Yet there was a sweet smell in the air. “Lokkir, do you feel that? That smell, that sweet sweet smell? Trolls Lokkir, they are sacrificing blood to their dark gods. And do you see that? Mountains. Head over them and you should be safer, perhaps some one will find you when you enter the land of Thousand needles.”

He crawled closer to the mountains, and in the cold of night he slept in the shadow of the mountain. When he awoke he continued to climb. And by mid day he hadn’t got more than another hundred meters.

Three days passed, and the thirst where unbearable and the hunger, the pain and the guilt. What had he done? Attacking the bronze dragon flight, the keepers of time. “Lokkir you fool, you are truly a masterful jester, your deeds will amuse those who hear of it in the past, but I guess I don’t have the heart to write about this. Now, go back to your Brothers of war, have your leg healed yet? Well of course it haven’t, three days hu? Well time pass slowly when you are alone.” He said.

Then he heard a voice, at first just a mumbling, then it grew louder. He crawled closer, a Tauren was walking on the road, better take the chance now when he had it.

“Tauren!” he tried to yell, but all that came from his mouth was a hissing whisper. He tried again with the same result. Then, the last time he gathered what strength he had left in his lounges and yelled and this time it came a yell from his lips and not any whisper. The Tauren was surprised by what he saw, a scorched elf covered in sand and blood. Then all went black.

The day had passed and the night were coming the undead hordes had put a siege on the city. Lokkir stood on a balcony and looked into the streets where the armed forces marched back and forth. He turned and walked inside again there she stood, Adriana, smiling at him and he smiled back.

“It seems like they will delay the attack yet one more day but I insist on that you should leave with the other refugees, the city isn’t safe.”

“Lokkir my dear, I am not going to leave you, and I never will” she answered.

Lokkir seemed a little nervous. “But think of the baby, this isn’t a place to
give birth in. please, I will come to you after we have defended the city.”

”Lokkir, I know of the situation and I want you to come with me, you don’t need to defend the city, we will be over whelmed and you could be killed.” Adriana looked a little worried.

“Adriana, you know that as a member of the house Sunshadow I have to stay behind and guard the gates of Silvermoon as my ancestors swore ages ago. I have no option, but you on the other hand can leave and assure your safety and the safety of our child.” He smiled warmly at Adriana.

A horn was sound, the sound of footsteps filled the air and soon it was joined by the sound of steel against steel.

Lokkir looked resolute “Adriana, you are leaving now, leave the city. I shall join you tomorrow.”

Adriana on the other hand looked worried and shaken. As Lokkir started to walk towards the stairs she rushed after. “No, Lokkir please! Don’t go there, I don’t care if you uphold your family honour all I care for is that you and me can live together for the rest of our days!”

Lokkir didn’t listen and kept walking down the stair. Adriana ran after him begging him to stop, not to risk his life at the gates, and ultimately she took a grip of Lokkir’s arm holding him back, Lokkir struggled to get loose and when he got loose Adriana fell over and hit the stone edge of the road with the back of her head, Lokkir petrified by what had happened and stood staring at the body of his soon-to-be wife. The clashing of weapons and the smell of rot came closer. Lokkir lifted the limp body and walked out of the city and buried near his home village. Lokkir’s heart were thorn to pieces and he walked of into the plaguelands and further south into that which was to him unknown...

The sun set
on the horizon, Lokkir looked over the edge of Thunderbluff. He sighed, as the
crimson sun and he started to walk towards the elevator. Tonight, a night of
death and defeat, such a beautiful night. Well, he wasn’t going to cry, he
wasn’t going to mourn, there was enough of others that would do that. Well, as
it is said; only the insane have the ability to accept the truth even if it
isn’t pleasant or even illogical and there for they are those who say what is
sane. He walked to his hawk strider and mounted up and started moving towards
the shimmering flats. The birds where singing, a praise to the quills facing
there end, and I still have a debt to repay, well seems like I wont have the
chance to do that as a seeker so I better get another chance. And what about
Cathleen, what should I do. She probably hates me for not showing up until now,
we will see, this is a future that can’t be foreseen.

The only future that can be foreseen is that of the end, if it come now or later is the question.

Last edited by Lokkir on Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Lokkir
Lokkir
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Tamdria
Race: Undead (Forsaken)
Class: Warlock

http://www.westcoastwizards.forumtion.com

Back to top Go down

A colection of Lokkir Empty Re: A colection of Lokkir

Post  Cathleen Dawnchild Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:55 am

You posted the part about the hooded stranger twice...

Anyways, nice collection, easier to keep track of 'em this way.
Cathleen Dawnchild
Cathleen Dawnchild
Scout
Scout

Character sheet
Name: Cathleen Dawnchild
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokkir Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:51 am

oh, i did? Ill edit that.

So done, I hapened to copy a part twize and missed another one, but now it is fixed
Lokkir
Lokkir
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim'Jael Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:53 am

those where som realy nice story´s Lok!Very Happy!
Kim'Jael
Kim'Jael
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Kim'Jael
Class: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokkir Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:10 am

Well, it have taken its time writing them, well, ashame that i am so bored of Lokkir, not RP wise but on every other aspect of the game.
Lokkir
Lokkir
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim'Jael Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:30 am

Why? you dont like the priest class?
Kim'Jael
Kim'Jael
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Kim'Jael
Class: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rashkaa Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:40 am

Make a new class. I'm probably gonna take an alt system close to Quill.

1 per character UNLESS both are level 70.

Rashkaa
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet
Name: Sir Jass Rashkaa
Class: Paladin

https://godestiny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokkir Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:17 am

Kim: Well priest grows boring after a while (Smite, Smite, Smite, Powerword: Death. OR Greater heal... Greater heal... renew... Greater heal... Prayer of Mending...)

Rashkaa: I am considering it, but i don't know what i want to play. Perhaps a warlock... But i have got a warlock already... Well, it is going to be a dps class at least. Warlock, Mage, Perhaps a hunter. but i haven't decided yet.
Lokkir
Lokkir
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content