Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you coping without me???

4 posters

Go down

How are you coping without me??? Empty How are you coping without me???

Post  Portilia Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:25 am

Hay folks,
Well just so you know i passed my entry exam and i am in the middle of my training with more exams to come :s
I just thought i would say hi and see how things are going? Are you all missing your guild misstress?
How is recruiting going? Have any new members cause it doesn't look like it *does not look impressed* and is Rashkaa holding the meetings and doing RP events??? *looks to rashkaa*
Right i shall post some pictures as soon as i have internet access at my house, Must dash people waiting to use the PC
*hands out guild love*
Bye
Porti - x
Portilia
Portilia
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet
Name: Portilia
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock

http://www.godestiny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How are you coping without me??? Empty Re: How are you coping without me???

Post  Rashkaa Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:19 am

is Rashkaa holding the meetings and doing RP events???

Well... When i have the time too... Which is very little recently. 6th form comes before my games...
FULL STOP.

I'll fight tooth and nail for the guild. You all know that, but at the end of the day i can only get very little time on WoW, what with fighting Dad for it and completing my coursework.

I've got easter holidays starting today. That'll give me some more time to recruit and more people to recruit as all the other "school kids" will be off on their breaks too. Therefor more RP'ers to gather up... Hopefully -.-

Jass.

Rashkaa
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet
Name: Sir Jass Rashkaa
Class: Paladin

https://godestiny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Portilia Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:06 am

Hay it's okay i understand honestly.
If i could get on WoW then i would help but i have no computer that allows me to get on WoW.
Missing you all though and of course RP :'(
Love
Porti
Portilia
Portilia
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim'Jael Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Well... I miss You Smile!
But i'm abit inactiv Right now sins im Playing DoW Soul Storm(Ask Andro if you dont know what it is) And i whant to Finnish the game (as of this moment i'll probebly be done soon).
Well i'v realysed that my Recruting skillz are... Not the best.
So that isent realy my thing... Making people in the guild happy is probebly more my thing Smile! (I hope)
Kim'Jael
Kim'Jael
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Kim'Jael
Class: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Portilia Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:34 am

I hate to sound like a winy git but please please please do not ignor the recriuting things because we desperatly need good RP'ers and leaders to lead the meetings when we are not available. We need loyal people who understand what it is like to build a guild and that it will take time. If you have spare time and are bored on WoW please do not give up, recruit when ever you can as it is vital.
I think Kim'Jael you just maybe need to RP with the person befor submitting them or inviting them and making sure they have a thorough knowledge and speak fluent english, as there is no point in having an RP'er who does not understand 70% of the words in one sentence.

I hope that Rashkaa agree's with this *looks to Rashkaa* as i feel we will move no where if recruiting is ignored.
Now i know most of you are thinking "that's easy for you to say cause your not doing it" Unfortunatly it is not PHYSICALLY possible for me to do it at the moment. I have NO access to Wow and i am currently doing daily tests to get my new job, one the job is sorted and the laptop is -new- and WoW enabled i can promise you i WILL be working my ARSE off

Please do not think that i am having ago, i just feel that you guys needed a pep talk as it was and to understand that recruiting can not be ignored, At the moment it needs to be done by everyone who is active and able to spend some time doing it, even if it is only for half an hour

If you think i am wrnong feel welcome to say

And please please please remember that this is not directed at anyone AT ALL

Porti
Guild Misstress
Portilia
Portilia
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim'Jael Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Ok... i'll try to do my best...
Btw i'm on WoW again i have finnished DoW SoulStorm.
So i'll se what i can do... i hade that ace up my sleave... and i hope that Sthan uses that...
Kim'Jael
Kim'Jael
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Kim'Jael
Class: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Takmari Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:57 am

Speaking as the voice of experience, IC 'interviews' are the way foreward with recruiting. By interview I mean you 'randomly' encounter they prospective member and RP with them and see how they do.

Of course when a guild got to the size of SQ that got alot harder and often OOC interviews were conducted. The easiest way to know if someone is good for the guild is by asking "Tell me a little about your character."

I've had answers ranging from short stories (You wanna snap anyone who gives you an answer like this!) to "Lvl 25 tauren hunter" (You don't want these people). Some people will say "I'm new to WoW, I don't know the lore so I don't have a character history, but her personality is...", these kinds of people are always good too.

Takmari
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Portilia Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:39 am

*points to Tak* good advise, take it and use it if you can Very Happy
I will be back as soon as i can
And i have a few photo's i will be loading up soon of the training course so keep an eye out Very Happy
Portilia
Portilia
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum