Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Spec

2 posters

Go down

Rogue Spec Empty Rogue Spec

Post  Rashkaa Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:44 am

Because i'm bored and ICT is sucky:

My rogue surprised me the other day. I've been looking at his particular build for a while now and questioned as to how usefull it might be. In theory, it should be an efficient build. In practice i've never known.

I've always been a keen fan of Combat. I love Adrenaline Rush and Blade Flurry. Perfect for tight "outnumbered" situations. I was specced Combat DAGGERS meaning i was backstabbing more than anything else. However i toyed with the idea of having a quick offhand sword. This meant that it hit often apply the combat talent that gives extra energy on offhand attacks ASWELL as the combat skill that gives a 5% to do ANOTHER attack with your sword.

The two together should apply for some nice hefty energy regen. In theory...

Finally i got my Gladiator's Offhand sword... Wield it offhand with my Emerald Ripper in my main hand, I ventured off in the hopes of testing my theory. So far i'm thoroughly impressed. Although my backstabs are down to 1.3k from 1.5 (on Plate NPC's) I can do the more often and, as such, do -more- damage than i did before.

This is -completely- a PvE spec however... If you're looking to do PvP... Get Maces/Swords.... Spec Shadow Step and Hemorage and Hemorage the crap outta people...

Rashkaa
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet
Name: Sir Jass Rashkaa
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

https://godestiny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rogue Spec Empty Re: Rogue Spec

Post  Cathleen Dawnchild Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:04 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Kinly

For the backstabbing bastards out there, a raiding specc! (there's no imp. Kidney shot since blizzard changed the +30% backstab crit to +30% backstab AND +15% Mutilate.)

(Yep it's my rogue)
Cathleen Dawnchild
Cathleen Dawnchild
Scout
Scout

Character sheet
Name: Cathleen Dawnchild
Class: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rashkaa Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:08 am

Good good. I can't see it at school but i should imagine it was similar to my rogue's spec.

Search for Darkclaw of Thunderhorn. That's my nifty little rogue. He deals enough damage to keep me happy. And his energy regeneration is just -stunning-.

Not as much as other specs though... And not as good combat point generation as Mutilate.

Rashkaa
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Character sheet
Name: Sir Jass Rashkaa
Class: Paladin

https://godestiny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content