Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamdria, first time abroad

Go down

Tamdria, first time abroad Empty Tamdria, first time abroad

Post  Lokkir Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:38 am

this is what happened the day after she left Spring and Cathleen the night of the day before yesterday and before she meet Uddersbane last night.

Tamdria walked down the dust covered lane, a gentle breeze blew past her. It was probably warm, she did not know. She kept her attention to the houses on the sides of the road. The houses sure looked odd and primitive here. She felt that annoying and unpleasant feeling again and almost as a natural reaction she pushed her jaw into place again.
“Bloody fanatics” She mumbled to herself with a low voice.
“What is it Corpse? Did you say something?” the Imp that almost un-noticeable walked beside her. “Abapit… How many times do I have to tell you NOT TO CALL ME CORPSE!” She yelled back at the Imp in gutterspeak then she grabbed the imp by the throat and threw him to the ground. Tamdria looked around again and she noticed a sign that caught her attention, she walked closer to the small workshop and looked in. The workshop was filled with different tools and two goblins stood modifying some kind of machine. She felt uneasy and mumbled to Abapit as she walked away from the workshop
“I’m sure there are a lot of better workshops elsewhere” the Imp looked at her and grinned.
“Well that unhinging jaw of yours are mighty amusing Corpse”. The Imp dodged the Forsaken as she leapt towards him and ran of laughing.
“Just you wait Aba, I will get my revenge!”

Tamdria looked around in the street, it was dark and gloomy. She walked down the road towards the undercity cave. At the outside she saw another of her school, an Orc. She slowly approached the Orc and eyed him up and down.
“Excuse me, have you seen an Imp running past here?”
“An imp you say? No I don’t think so.”
“Very well, good day to you.”
She sighed and walked back the road she had come from when she noticed another store that caught her attention, this time she let out a sinister smile and walked over to the pottery store.
Lokkir
Lokkir
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Tamdria
Race: Undead (Forsaken)
Class: Warlock

http://www.westcoastwizards.forumtion.com

Back to top Go down