Guardians of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamdria, the tale of the scarlet crusader.

3 posters

Go down

Tamdria, the tale of the scarlet crusader. Empty Tamdria, the tale of the scarlet crusader.

Post  Lokkir Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:04 am

The warlock nodded at her.
“Yes the scarlet crusaders to the west have got the spellbook”
“And why exactly do you need that book and what is in it for me?”
“Why I need it is of no importance, and about the reward. How about 2 gold coins?”
“I’m not interested in money, then I wont do it” she answered and turned around about to walk away.
“How about I teach you something then? How about I teach you how to call a minion of the void to guard you?” Tam stopped. She slowly turned her head around with a creepy smile.
“Now that is something. Ill do it”

Tamdria walked across the green field. The tower ruins lay straight ahead. She grinned at herself. As she approached the gate to the perimeter tower she readied her dagger.
“Crusader’s your hour of reckoning has come! It is time for me to return a favour.”
The thunder of footsteps and the scarlet crusader and his two bodyguards stood in the gate way.
“You filthy undead! Your demise will be here and now!” The three men readied there two-handed swords.

The sun where setting red on the horizon and the smell of burnt flesh was in the air. Tamdria arose from her comfortable chair.
“Good by commander, I enjoyed this time more that the last.” She spat at the corpse she had been sitting on. And walked away into the dusk silently singing on a song about dread and a love after death.

There is a time for life,
There is a time for love,
When both are gone your dead,
When hope is out your dead,

There is love eternal,
There is life after death,
When you’re remembered you live,
When you’re loved you live,

There is a life eternal,
There is a love for all,
When the light have faded,
When the shadow eat the sun,
That is when out love will light up all.

((i know the text isn't the best but it was the best i could write at the moment. comments on this one would be great.))
Lokkir
Lokkir
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Tamdria
Race: Undead (Forsaken)
Class: Warlock

http://www.westcoastwizards.forumtion.com

Back to top Go down

Tamdria, the tale of the scarlet crusader. Empty Re: Tamdria, the tale of the scarlet crusader.

Post  Cathleen Dawnchild Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:46 am

Cool. RP storie about your level 10 lock quest ( i think ) awsome, and the song wasn't that bad ^^
Cathleen Dawnchild
Cathleen Dawnchild
Scout
Scout

Character sheet
Name: Cathleen Dawnchild
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Tamdria, the tale of the scarlet crusader. Empty Re: Tamdria, the tale of the scarlet crusader.

Post  Lokkir Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:55 am

Yes, it is about the lvl 10 Voidwalker quest. Lovely that it wasnt just me liking the song
Lokkir
Lokkir
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Tamdria
Race: Undead (Forsaken)
Class: Warlock

http://www.westcoastwizards.forumtion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim'Jael Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:43 am

Yay ^^
Low lvl Quests. Very Happy
Kim'Jael
Kim'Jael
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Character sheet
Name: Kim'Jael
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down